Intersting Baby Facts… Strange But True!
* A baby is born every seven seconds.
* Babies are born with very poor vision but can recognize their mothers almost right away.
* Babies are always born with blue eyes, within a few moments of delivery their eye color can change.
* Babies are born with swimming abilities and can naturally hold their breath. However, they shortly lose this instinct. * Newborns usually double their weight by six months.
* Playing classical music will increase a baby’s intelligence.
* Reading to your child at ANY age will increase their knowledge.
* Babies and toddlers are, pound for pound, stronger than oxen. This is especially true of their legs.
* Babies are born without kneecaps.
The human body is a fascinating study to subject. You may be surprised by the following facts.
* Women blink twice as many times as men do.
* Eyes are the most active muscles in the whole body.
* There are about 550 hairs in the eyebrow.
* The life span of a tastebud is 10 days.
* Humans have almost 10,000 taste buds.
* The colder the room you sleep in, the more likely that you will have a bad dream.
* The human body is better suited for two four-hour sleep cycles than one eight-hour one.
* The jawbone is the hardest bone in the human body.
* It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
* You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world… talk about a lot of celebrating.
* The name Wendy was made up for the book “Peter Pan”